Employee representative - recommend membership
If you are ordinary member click and recommend here
You could earn yourself a gift voucher worth €250! Or more!
If you recruit 10 new members (not student members) over a three-month period, you will get an S Group gift voucher worth €250! Recruiting just one new member will earn you a reward: then a €10 gift voucher is yours.
You get gift vouchers according to how many new members you recruit. For 5 members you get a €100 S Group gift voucher, for 10 members it’s €250, for 15 members €350, for 20 members €500 etc. The gift vouchers will be posted to your home in three-month periods.
The rewards for recruiting student members are slightly different.
The more workers are members of PAM, the stronger the position of shop stewards. It’s worth recommending membership as soon as new employees start work. It’s also worth recommending membership to persons who have been working for some time, but are not yet PAM members.
Click here and start recommending
Recommending online is easy! Another benefit is that the recommender’s details are transferred directly to the union’s membership register.
How the rewards work
For recruiting ordinary members (not student members) over a three-month period (1.1.—31.3., 1.4.—30.6., 1.7.—30.9. or 1.10.—31.12.):
- 1 member = €10 S Group gift voucher
- 2 members = €20 gift voucher
- 3 members = €30 gift voucher
- 4 members = €40 gift voucher
- 5 members = €100 gift voucher
- 6 members = €110 gift voucher
- 7 members = €120 gift voucher
- 8 members = €130 gift voucher
- 9 members = €140 gift voucher
- 10 members = €250 gift voucher
- 11 members = €260 gift voucher
- 15 members = €350 gift voucher
- 20 members = €500 gift voucher
- 25 members = €600 gift voucher
- 30 members = €750 gift voucher
- 35 members = €850 gift voucher
For recruiting student members over a three-month period (1.1.—31.3., 1.4.—30.6., 1.7.—30.9. or 1.10.—31.12.):
- 1 student member = no reward
- 2 members = S Group gift card worth €10
- 3 members = €15 € gift card
- 4 members = €20 € gift card
- 5 members = €100 € gift card
- 6 members = €105 € gift card
- 7 members = €110 € gift card
- 8 members = €115 € gift card
- 9 members = €120 € gift card
- 10 members = €150 € gift card
- 11 members = €155 € gift card
- 12 members = €160 gift card
- 13 members = €165 gift card
- 14 members = €170 gift card
- 15 members = €200 gift card
- 16 members = €205 gift card
- 17 members = €210 gift card
- 18 members = €215 gift card
- 19 members = €220 gift card
- 20 members = €250 € gift card (maximum number during a three-month period, no reward for exceeding numbers)
What to do when you recommend membership
- Enter your name and membership number or date of birth in the field"membership recommended by" or ask your colleague who is joining to enter your details. This is very important because missing recommendation details or non-received enrolment forms cannot be checked afterwards. If you send your colleague a postcard or email via the recommendation site, your details are automatically transferred to the enrolment form.
- If you use paper enrolment forms to recommend membership, we recommend that you enter the details in the electronic enrolment form (www.pam.fi/liity). Then the enrolment form reaches PAM immediately and the recommendation details (i.e. your details) are automatically transferred to the membership register. If enrolment is done electronically, then you need not send any paper enrolment forms to PAM.
Gift vouchers and taxation
Gift vouchers are taxable income over €100. PAM will notify the tax authorities on your behalf if you earn gift vouchers to a value of €100 or more in a year.
Gift vouchers are sent to your home
The gift vouchers will be mailed to your home in three-month periods. The vouchers are sent as registered mail, so they have to be collected from the post office when the notification slip is delivered to your home.
The gift vouchers are sent out around 5 weeks after the end of the three-month recruitment period. That means that the gift vouchers for members recruited in the first quarter will arrive in the start of May, for the second quarter in the start of August, for the third quarter in the start of November and for the fourth quarter in the start of February.