The online service is always open. Use your membership number as your User ID when logging in. When you log in for the first time, the password is the first 6 digits of your personal identity code.
The Unemployment Fund’s online service is only intended for managing unemployment-related matters. To manage your membership and membership fees, you can use the union’s e-service.
On the Fund’s online service, you can
- submit an application for earnings-related unemployment allowance or job alternation compensation to the Fund;
- send attachments to your application as PDF, JPG, PNG or TIFF files;
- check the status of your application;
- subscribe to receiving notifications of allowance payments on your mobile phone;
- request letters and messages from the Unemployment Fund to be delivered only in electronic format via the online service;
- subscribe to receiving e-mail notifications of letters and messages sent to you;
- browse and change your personal data;
- estimate the amount of your unemployment allowance using the allowance calculator;
- send messages directly to the individual processing your application.
If you have forgotten your password or receive an error message saying that your user ID and password don’t match:
Start by checking that you typed your user ID and password correctly. Please note! If you have already requested a new password, type in the characters of the password you receive exactly as they appear in the message sent to you – in other words, use capital letters where needed.
You can request a new password through the If you have forgotten your password, click here link in the Authentication window. To request a new password now, click here.
You can request for a new password to be sent to your mobile phone and/or e-mail address. You can only do so if you have added your mobile phone number and/or e-mail address to the online service. This is why it’s a good idea to save your contact details the very first time you log in.
If you do not receive a new password, contact the Unemployment Fund.