The online service is always open. You identify yourself with online banking codes.
The Unemployment Fund’s online service is only intended for managing unemployment-related matters. To manage your membership and membership fees, you can use the union’s e-service.
On the Fund’s online service, you can
- submit an application for earnings-related unemployment allowance or job alternation compensation to the Fund;
- send attachments to your application as PDF, JPG, PNG or TIFF files;
- check the status of your application;
- subscribe to receiving notifications of allowance payments on your mobile phone;
- request letters and messages from the Unemployment Fund to be delivered only in electronic format via the online service;
- subscribe to receiving e-mail notifications of letters and messages sent to you;
- browse and change your personal data;
- estimate the amount of your unemployment allowance using the allowance calculator;
- send messages directly to the individual processing your application.