Edited: 20.08.2019 - 12:43

Claiming your old-age pension

You can claim your old-age pension through your pension provider’s web service. If you don't know which pension provider has insured you, you can find that out at the website Työeläke.fi. https://www.tyoelake.fi/en/

Contact your pension provider when you have questions relating to your pension record, future pension or claim for a pension.

If your own pension provider doesn’t have an online application service, you can claim your pension by filling out a paper form or by filling out and printing the online form (7001e).


Most popular