Frequently asked questions about PAM's e-service
We've answered some frequently asked questions about the PAM e-service. Strong identification (with Mobiilivarmenne or your online banking codes) is required to log into the e-service at asiointi.pam.fi.
Updating contact details
You can update your contact information (name, address, phone number and e-mail)
1. Go to the section "Personal information" > "Contact information".
2. Click the "edit" button at the bottom of the page to update your information.
3. Remember to save your changes.
New employment relationship/adding an employer
You can add a new employment relationship in the e-service. In the "Workplaces" section you can see your current employment relationships and terminated, archived employment relationships.
To add a new employer:
1. Go to Personal information > Workplaces
2. Press “Add employment relationship”
3. At the same time you can authorise us to send a membership fee collection agreement to your employer, then your employer will transfer the fees to PAM. Note: Unfortunately not all employers do this, then we will send you new payment reference numbers to your home.
4. Complete your employment relationship information carefully. You can find the company’s business ID in your employment contract or payslip.
5. When you send the information, it is processed by us and then your details are updated in e-services.
Checking membership fees
You can check your membership fee information in e-services as follows:
1. Go to Membership fees > Membership fee details.
2. In the section Paid/Unpaid you can see registered payments and reported unpaid periods.
3. In the Review tab you can see periods where membership fee details may be missing.
Note: If your employer forwards membership fees to PAM, there may be delays in updating the information, so payment information won’t be shown.
Paying membership fees
You can pay missing membership fees in e-services. in the section "Membership fees" > "Pay membership fees".
1. Go to the section "Membership fees" > "Pay membership fees".
2. Enter the start and end dates of your membership fees.
3. Enter your total wages (before tax) for the period.
4. Press "Calculate". The program calculates your membership fees.
5. Select your payment method. Complete the payment in your online bank or MobilePay.
Note: Payments are made via Paytrail, which is PAM’s payment service provider. For this reason the payment recipient is given as Paytrail and there may be a slight delay in registering payments in your membership information.
Changing language preference
You can change your language preference in e-services in the section “Messages" > "Communication settings" > "Language preference"
How to order/cancel the newsletter
You can subscribe to or cancel the newsletter in e-services in the section "Messages" > "Communication settings"
In the section "Newsletter" at the top of the page you can see if you are getting the newsletter and you can make the changes you want.
If you retire, you can report this in e-services in the section "Contact us" > "Announce your retirement".
In the form you can tell us if you want to remain a PAM member, and if you still want to receive the PAM magazine and newsletter.
Switching to employer collection/employer payment
If you want your membership fees to be deducted straight from your wages, you can complete the form "Membership fees" in the section "Easy membership fees ".
You can authorise or prohibit direct marketing of insurance benefits and SMS announcements in e-services in the section "Messages" > "Communication preferences" > "Membership communications"
You can subscribe to or cancel the newsletter in the section "Order newsletter"
Order plastic membership card
You can order a plastic membership card in e-services in the section “Membership card and benefits”. Choose “Special offers” and “Order plastic membership card”.
Changing union branch
You can ask to change your local branch in the e-service.
1. Go to Personal information > "Contact information" .
2. Scroll down to "Membership information and click the link "Request change of local trade unin branch".
- If you know which branch to want to change to:
- Click "I know which branch I am changing to"
- Enter the number of the branch.
- Save the information.
- If you don’t know which branch you should belong to:
- Select the option "I don’t know which branch I should change to"
- Save the information. It is sent to us for processing and is then updated in e-services.