Edited: 22.11.2018 - 15:40

Keywords: Education

How to apply for courses

PAM members mainly sign up for courses through the union’s course calendar.

For courses organized by the Workers’ Educational Association WEA of Finland (TSL) and KSL Civic Association for Adult Learning, you should apply directly through each organization’s website.

Check PAM’s future training courses using our training and events calendar (in Finnish).


Most popular