PHT Welfare Periods
PHT (Palkansaajien hyvinvointi ja terveys) is a health-promoting organisation that organises supported 1st step wellbeing courses for working-age adults and families with children.
Support for lifestyle changes and coping at work and everyday with the Lasting change course
Lasting change courses give you the chance to stop and assess your own wellbeing and coping.
In the courses you review your own practices and habits around exercise, diet and lifestyle using a proven psychological procedure.
You can also try out new forms of exercise with guidance and get information on nutrition, peer support and time for rest.
The course includes three on-site sessions (3 + 2 + 2 days) to promote transferring changes to everyday life. All wage earners, unemployed and self-employed persons can apply for the courses.
The courses suit people of working age who:
- feel dissatisfied with their wellbeing
- would like support in reviewing their everyday habits and lifestyle
- would like support controlling their weight
- suffer from exhaustion
- have tried to make changes to their habits, but without success
Apply for the Lasting change course here (in Finnish)
Joy and wellbeing in everyday family life with the 1st step family course
Wellbeing courses for families with children help families to review their own everyday life and find ways to support the wellbeing of all family members.
On the courses you experience different types of exercise and try out sports, get tips and ideas for everyday life, wellbeing and lifestyle habits and time for rest and being together.
Families with children of playground or school age can apply for the courses.
The courses are suitable for families with children who would like:
- ideas for increasing physical exercise
- tips for diet and children’s meals
- tools for managing screen time and increasing family activities
- support with managing weight
Apply for the family course here (in Finnish)
Selections are made on health, financial and social criteria. Courses are supported from Veikkaus funds and participants pay a very modest contribution.
Extra support for PAM members:
The Finnish trade union holiday organisation SAL-lomat assists members of SAK member unions, including PAM, to participate in PHT wellbeing courses.
The extra support is provided backdated after the course.
- Extra support for the Lasting change course is 50 € (requires participation in all three on-site sessions).
- On family courses SAL-lomat provides extra support of 25 € for each participant aged over 6.
What you need to do: When you have been on a PHT wellbeing course, send the details below by email to email@example.com
- your name
- your trade union
- your account number in IBAN form
PHT is responsible for selecting participants in the courses and the organisation.
Customer service weekdays 13-15.30
020 144 1310