Contact information 

Membership services

030 100 600 10 am to 2 pm

Employment advice

030 100 620 10 am to 2 pm

Unemployment benefit advice 

020 690 211 10 am to 2 pm

Studies and membership fees

Remember to inform PAM if you start studying and stop receiving earnings from employment.

If you work while studying, you’ll pay membership fees from these earnings as usual. A member do not have to pay membership fee if he/she do not have an earned income nor receive an allowance by the Unemployment Fund.
If a member receives a daily allowance during his/hers studies by the Unemployment Fund, the union’s and the Unemployment Fund’s membership fee is deducted from the benefit in question.

If you are not in paid employment, however, you’ll be exempt from paying membership fees. It is your obligation to submit information about your studies to PAM’s membership register, because we do not receive information automatically from educational institutions.

You can notify PAM of exemption from membership fees:

If you forgot to notify the union of your unpaid leave right from the start, you should contact us as soon as possible and make arrangements for how your membership fees and your membership will be brought up to date.

Read more