Contact information 

Please notice that PAM and Unemployment Fund helplines are experiencing high call volumes especially in the morning. Answers to many questions is found on our web site.

Membership services

030 100 630 10 am to 2 pm

Employment advice

030 100 625  10 am to 2 pm

Unemployment benefit advice 020 690 211 10 am to 2 pm

Tax card

Updated: 20.10.2021

Do not agree to do illegal work. Always take your tax deduction card to your employer when you begin at a new job. Insist that your wages are paid into your bank account and you are given a proper payslip. The employer subtracts tax deductions.

You can order a tax deduction card from the tax office ( When you visit the office and apply for your tax deduction card, remember to take along your employment contract. The office needs it, because it shows the wages that you pay taxes on.

Read more

Member benefits