All employees should know their basic rights and duties in work life. When you are a member of Service Union United PAM, you have advice and support in all matters, however detailed, relating to your employment.
Rights and duties in a nutshell
- Employees working in Finland must be paid, at the least, the wages agreed upon in the collective agreement for the sector.
- Employees have the right to the protection provided by law and the agreements.
- Employees have the right to join a trade union. Join the union that negotiates the collective agreement for the sector you work in.
- Employees have the right to a healthy and safe working environment.
- Employees' duty is to perfom their work tasks carefully, following the instructions.
- Employees' duty is to refuse to take part in activities that are in direct competition to those of the employer and to keep business and professional secrets confidential.