Contact Service Union United PAM
Office opening hours
Helsinki-Uusimaa, open on Mondays to Tuesdays and Thursdays to Fridays from 9 am to 4 pm (Wednesday closed)
Joensuu, Jyväskylä, Kouvola, Kuopio, Lahti, Oulu, Pori, Rovaniemi, Turku, Tampere, Vaasa
open Mon 9-12 a.m. and 1-4 p.m. Other days by appointment pam.fi/ajanvaraus
The e-service is a convenient way to take care of things with PAM
You can handle many issues relating to your membership quickly and easily in the PAM e-service.
Such issues include:
• updating your personal or contact details, such as your email or phone number
• paying membership fees
• announcing reasons for fee exemption, e.g., family leave, military service or studying
• changes in jobs or workplaces
• sending messages about membership and employment
In the e-service of the Unemployment Fund, you can
• draft and submit unemployment allowance applications and send the required attachments
• check the status of your unemployment allowance application
• send messages to the staff processing unemployment allowance applications
Membership services 030 100 630
All matters related to joining PAM, membership in PAM, membership fees and benefits. Open weekdays from 10 am to 2 pm.
You can also contact us with the following form.
If you prefer that the membership fee is collected directly from your wages (through a withdrawal agreement by your employer), please fill in this form.
Employment advice 030 100 625
All matters related to wages, working times, holidays and dismissals. Open weekdays from 10 am to 2 pm.
If you have any questions concerning your employment, membership or fees, please do not hesitate to contact your workplace shop steward. If you do not have a shop steward at your workplace, you can call us or send your questions to a PAM expert here.
Unemployment Fund 020 690 211
If your query is about unemployment allowance, etc. Open weekdays from 10 am to 2 pm.
Switchboard 020 774 002 (concerning only Union)
- Open weekdays from 9 am to 4 pm
- e-mail: pam(at)pam.fi
PAM serves its members in Finnish,Swedish and English, but we also aim to provide services in other languages, where possible.