PAM and its Unemployment Fund have online services. Use your online banking codes or mobile ID to log into the PAM e-service. Once you have logged into the PAM e-service, you can access the page of the Unemployment Fund. If you only want to access the service of the Unemployment Fund, you can log in separately through Suomi.fi authentication using your online banking codes or mobile ID.
The PAM e-service is a convenient way to handle your membership issues. The e-service is also a platform for messages between you and PAM.
Through the e-service, you can
- update your contact details, including email address and phone
- pay your membership fees (link)
- report reasons for fee exemption (link) (e.g., family leave, military or non-military service or studies)
- report changes in your job, workplace or otherwise in your employment. (link)
- You can also find your membership card and related benefits from the e-service. (link)
Unemployment Fund e-service
You can communicate with the Unemployment Fund through its e-service.
In the service, you can:
- submit an application for unemployment allowance
- send attachments for your application as PDF files
- check the status of your application
- request a mobile notification when your allowance is paid
- browse and edit your personal details
- send a direct message to the staff processing the applications
OR from the top of the page
Member officials’ pages
The pages for member officials are intended only for members who hold a position in PAM (e.g., Board, Representative Council, shop stewards).
You will need your email and password to log in. The password is sent to the email that is in PAM’s member register. Make sure to check your email, including the junk mail folder. If you haven’t received a password in your email, update your email address through the PAM e-service. This way we can send the message to the right address.
If you still have trouble logging in, let us know with the appropriate form.