Login to Union's and Unemployment Fund's e-services
PAMs members can log in to e-service to use online services.
These include the Union’s member e-service and the Unemployment Fund’s online service.
1. You can log in to the service from the top menu bar of the site.
2. Your user ID is your membership number.
3. Your password for the first login is the first part of your personal identity code, in other words, your date of birth in six-digit format (ddmmyy). The service will ask you to change your password immediately. The new password must have 6 to 12 characters. If you have logged in to e-service before, use your existing password.
Once you have logged in for the first time and changed your password, you will log in using your membership number and the password you specified.
The Extranet includes contents for the following groups:
- local branches;
- PAM Board;
- Board of the Unemployment Fund;
- Representative Assembly;
- Agreement Sector Commissions;
You can log in using your e-mail address and a password which will be delivered to the e-mail address that is stored on PAM’s membership register. If you don’t receive a password, go to e-service and update your e-mail address.