The more members you recruit, the more you’ll earn S Group gift cards!
We reward PAM members who recommend PAM membership. When your friend joins, you’ll receive a reward while your friend will have better employment security.
You’ll receive an S Group gift card worth €10 for 1 member. When you recruit 5 new members you’ll receive an S Group gift card worth €250 (not applicable to student members)! The more members you recruit, the more you’ll earn!
Rewards for recruiting student members are slightly different.
You friends will have protection in the world of work,when they join!
Whenever you tell a friend about joining PAM, remember to mention that membership not only provides protection in working life; there are many great member benefits, such as CityShoppari app. Reading what service sector workers have to say gives also lots of good reasons to be a PAM member!
Recommend membership online
It’s easy to refer your friend: You can send a message in English on Messenger or WhatsApp, a template email or a postcard via the website. Recommend PAM to your coworkers, friends or relatives! What’s more, the recruiter’s details will be transferred direct to the PAM Membership Register.
Here’s how rewards work
When you recruit regular members (not applicable to student members) during a three-month period (from 1 Jan.–31 March, 1 April–30 June, 1 July–30 Sept. or 1 Oct.–31 Dec.):
- 1 member = S Group gift card worth €10
- 2 members = €20 gift card
- 3 members = €30 gift card
- 4 members = €40 gift card
- 5 members = €250 gift card
- 6 members = €260 gift card
- 7 members = €270 gift card
- 8 members = €280 gift card
- 9 members = €290 gift card
- 10 members = €500 gift card
- 11 members = €510 gift card
When you recruit student members during a three-month period (from 1 Jan.–31 March, 1 April–30 June, 1 July–30 Sept. or 1 Oct.–31 Dec.):
- 1 student member = no reward
- 2 members = S Group gift card worth €10
- 3 members = €15 € gift card
- 4 members = €20 € gift card
- 5 members = €100 € gift card
- 6 members = €105 € gift card
- 7 members = €110 € gift card
- 8 members = €115 € gift card
- 9 members = €120 € gift card
- 10 members = €150 € gift card
- 11 members = €155 € gift card
- 12 members = €160 gift card
- 13 members = €165 gift card
- 14 members = €170 gift card
- 15 members = €200 gift card
- 16 members = €205 gift card
- 17 members = €210 gift card
- 18 members = €215 gift card
- 19 members = €220 gift card
- 20 members = €250 € gift card (maximum number during a three-month period, no reward for exceeding numbers)
Get to know Emre! Here are Emre's tips for recommending PAM membership:
Tip 1: Use your own story when discussing with people
Tip 2. Talk about the benefits and advantages a membership provides
Tip 3: Give people options on how to join
Rewards for employee representatives
Employee representatives will be rewarded in a slightly different way. If you are an employee representative, read more here.
Gift cards and taxation
PAM will notify the tax authorities of all gift cards that you have earned. As per the decision issued by the Finnish Tax Administration, gift cards are liable to taxation.
Home delivery of gift cards
Your gift cards will be posted to your home address as a registered letter, which means that you’ll need to collect them from your post office when you receive a notification at your home address.
Gift cards will be delivered with an approximate delay of 5 weeks from the end of each three-month member recruitment period. In practical terms, this means that gift cards for members recruited during the first quarter will arrive in early May, while gift cards for the second, third and fourth quarters will be delivered in early August, early November and early February, respectively.
Here’s what to do when recommending membership:
- Enter your own name and membership number or date of birth in the ‘Membership was recommended by’ section or ask the friend who is joining to fill in your details. This is crucial, because missing recruiter entries or undelivered admission forms will not be investigated afterwards. If you send a postcard or an e-mail to your friend through the recommendation site, your details will automatically be entered on the admission form.
- If you use printed admission forms when recommending membership, it’s a good idea to type the same details into the online admission form (pam.fi/join). This then submits the admission form immediately to PAM and transfers the recruiter’s (i.e. your own) details automatically to the Membership Register. If you type in the recruitment details online, you don’t have to send the printed admission forms to PAM.