And earn gift vouchers!
We reward PAM members who recommend PAM. When someone you work with joins, you can choose S-Group, Lidl or K-Group gift vouchers: for one member you get €10, and for five members you get €250! The more members you sign up, the more you earn. The reward for signing up student members is slightly different. Check out the reward tiers below.
Your colleague gets great membership benefits and security in working life
Whenever you tell a friend about joining PAM, remember to mention that membership not only provides protection in working life; there are many great member benefits, such as CityShoppari app. Reading what service sector workers have to say gives also lots of good reasons to be a PAM member!
Recommend online: send a ready-made message by e-mail, post card, WhatsApp or Messenger!
On the recommendation site you can send your colleague a ready-made message in Messenger or to all your colleagues in WhatsApp! When you send a message via the recommendation site, the recommender’s details stay with it all the way to the membership form.
How the rewards work
The reward system works in three-month periods. The value of the gift voucher you get for a period depends on the number of members you recruit in that period.
The periods are: 1 January – 31 March, 1 April – 31 May, 1 June – 30 September and 1 October – 31 December.
Rewards for new members:
- 1 member = €10 gift voucher
- 2 members = €20 gift voucher
- 3 members = €30 gift voucher
- 4 members = €40 gift voucher
- 5 members = €250 gift voucher
- 6 members = €260 gift voucher
- 7 members = €270 gift voucher
- 8 members = €280 gift voucher
- 9 members = €290 gift voucher
- 10 members = €500 gift voucher
- 11 members = €510 gift voucher
Rewards for new student members:
- 1 student member -> no reward
- 2 new members = €10 gift voucher
- 3 new members = €20 gift voucher
- 4 new members = €30 gift voucher
- 5 new members = €100 gift voucher
- 6 members = €110 gift voucher
- 7 members = €120 gift voucher
- 8 members = €130 gift voucher
- 9 members = €140 gift voucher
- 10 members = €150 gift voucher
- 11 members = €160 gift voucher
- 12 members = €170 gift voucher
- 13 members = €180 gift voucher
- 14 members = €190 gift voucher
- 15 members = €200 gift voucher
- 16 members = €210 gift voucher
- 17 members = €220 gift voucher
- 18 members = €230 gift voucher
- 19 members = €240 gift voucher
- 20 members = €260 gift voucher (maximum in 3-month period, no reward for further members)
Recruited members must be PAM members when the details of the membership recruitment period are checked, i.e. in the middle of the month following the membership recruitment period. We only reward one recommender per new member.
Get to know Emre! Here are Emre's tips for recommending PAM membership:
Tip 1: Use your own story when discussing with people
Tip 2. Talk about the benefits and advantages a membership provides
Tip 3: Give people options on how to join
Rewards for staff representatives
Staff representatives are rewarded in a slightly different way. If you are a staff representative, read more here.
What to do when you recommend
- Enter your name and membership number or date of birth in the section "membership recommended by" or ask the person joining to enter this information. This is very important because we don’t check up on missing recommendation information or membership forms afterwards. If you send your colleague an e-mail via the recommendation site, your details are automatically transferred to the membership form.
- If you use paper membership forms when recommending membership, you are advised to enter the information on them into an online membership form (pam.fi/join). Then the form reaches PAM immediately and the recommendation information (your details) is transferred automatically to the membership register. If you enter the information online, you don’t need to send the paper membership forms to PAM.
Gift vouchers and taxation
PAM will inform the Finnish Tax Administration of all gift cards you receive. According to the Tax Administration’s instructions, gift cards are taxable income. Note! A Finnish personal identity code is needed for the Tax Authority. If you don’t have a Finnish personal identity code, please see vero.fi/workinfinland
Getting your gift vouchers
At the end of the reward period you can choose the gift vouchers you have earned in PAM’s online store. You can choose gift vouchers for the amount you are entitled to based on the number of members you recruited. You can also choose vouchers for more than one retailer (S-Group, Lidl, K-Group).
We remind you of the gift vouchers you have earned by e-mail and SMS. So if necessary remember to update your contact details in PAM’s e-services.
Gift vouchers must be redeemed within two (2) months of the end of the membership recruitment period. Gift vouchers for the period cannot be redeemed after this.
|For members recruited in the period||Gift vouchers must be redeemed by|
|1 January – 31 March:||31 May|
|1 April – 30 May:||31 August|
|1 June – 30 September:||30 November|
|1 October – 31 December:||28 February|